Our office offers the correction of crowded, spaced, or misaligned teeth through the use of Invisalign orthodontic solutions.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The Invisalign orthodontic treatment plan is created through a combination of 3D computer imaging technology and detailed intra-oral data.
- You wear each set of aligners for approximately 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Jamison has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Jamison about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
- For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.